Offering education and Palo Alto Networks certification for high school and college-level educators across the region so they can ensure that every student, in every school is cyber educated.
CERTIFIED CYBERSECURITY ASSOCIATE (PCCSA)
12 weeks of instruction prepare for PCCSA certification exam
CERTIFIED NETWORK SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR (PCNSA)
12 weeks of instruction prepare for PCNSA certification exam
BENEFITS OF BSC PALO ALTO NETWORKS ACADEMY
- Train your HS teachers and college instructors to teach Palo Alto Networks curriculum
- Operational support, troubleshooting, and curriculum integration from BSC faculty
- Netlab and Online equipment access for teachers/instructors and students
- Semiannual support evaluation and collaboration meetings
- Palo Alto Regional Academy newsletters and updates
To find out more about becoming an Academy School Member go to bismarckstate.edu/cyber or call 701-224-5600.
Boot camp options coming Summer 2020!
Graduate credit for teachers is available for the CyberSecurity classes through Valley City State University.
- CyberSecurity Foundations – 1 credit
- CyberSecurity Gateway – 3 credits
- CyberSecurity Essentials – 3 credits
For more information and to apply please go to www.vcsu.edu/extend - Click on Registration and Course Availability Application for graduate credit must be completed before the first day of class.